John's Travel Diary
- My Name is John
- I live in South Africa
- I am a birdwatcher and photographer
- I like travelling to tourist destinations as well as off the beaten track places
- I review, note and discuss all the places that I have been, once I have been
- I don't get paid by the resorts, and I don't tell them I am going to review them on this site.
- I am single, but often take people with. So, views are not all my own. Some are shared views of the people that went with.
- I like green clean living. I climb, abseil, cycle, canoe, run, hike.
- I prefer places that are close to large water bodies; rivers, dams, lakes, ocean, etc.
- I camp in a tent, but take the caravan holiday maker into consideration.
Visit The Location Pages
- I visit the location - unannounced, private and paid for by my self.
- I review the venue - good or bad - on their own page on my site.
- Hook you up with links to their social media outlets - web sites, twitter, facebook, etc.
- You can view them yourself.
- Feel free to make comments