Saturday 4 January 2020

Why I am a teaspoon?

So, I believe my mission in life is to play the role of a teaspoon๐Ÿฅ„. Yes, you read that correctly. Why a teaspoon, you ask.

Well, I am.

 When, for example,  making, a cup of coffee, and you have all the ingredients in the cup, you add the hot water, but do you drink it straight away?

 No, of course not. You take a teaspoon (should be called a coffee spoon for this example ๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿ˜) and you stir...

 The ingredients need to be stirred to properly mix them, giving a happy flavour experience all the way to the bottom of the cup.

 In my mind, the teaspoon๐Ÿฅ„ brings nothing nor removes anything from the cup of coffee, it is used to stir. EFG ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

 I believe people (yes, you are a people) have everything they need for life and godliness already.

Sometimes people (you) just need to be stirred a little to remind you, to permeate you with the full coffee flavour throughout your cup of life.

 Public courses, books, articles, videos, and one-on-one counselling are my choice of stirring.

 You may have noticed an increase in articles here (yes yes, I heard your eyes roll at that), as I have stepped up to own the role more actively.

 If you're annoyed or offended by such spooning, please note, 2020 is going to be a whirlpool of stirring: best you cancel your subscription ... now! ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

 To those that stay: I look forward to ladle-whipping your butt to positive progress. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅ„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

The importance of using values to make decisions

Making decisions can be tough. From small decisions, such as what to have for breakfast, to life-changing decisions, like which career path ...