Saturday 27 February 2021

This is why I do it

 I do what I do because I want you to have three things in your life:

1. I want you to have a sense of being alive,

2. I want you to have a sense of who you really are,

3. When you combine the first 2, you will have a sense of meaning for your life. I want you to fulfil that call.

These are probably not the things that you want for yourself, maybe you've never even given a thought to these things.
But... I do. Every day. Every day, I research, plan and prepare potential connective paths of discovery that you could take to ... well, to meet you, to live you, to be fully you.
No, I don't care if you remember my name or recognize my face on the street, because it's not about me and my development. It is, however, about your growth.
At best, all I can offer you is a single piece to the puzzle you call your life. That's the best anyone can do - offer you pieces, the rest is up to you.
Your only thought should be that you did it, that you sculpted your potential and that you completed the puzzle of your life.
Please, don't just live this life to exist. Live this life to connect, to engage and to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The importance of using values to make decisions

Making decisions can be tough. From small decisions, such as what to have for breakfast, to life-changing decisions, like which career path ...