Monday 15 March 2021

Quantum Leadership, The Origins (Part 1)

Four years ago, I started to play with the idea of quantum leadership, a leadership theory that aligns with the principles of quantum physics. 

 Boy, was I confused. 

After six long months of struggling to merge physics and leadership, I gave it up as a nice, but impractical idea. 

Then, one day a couple of years ago, I sat down to make a tangible 3D model of leadership. I wanted a model I could put in my pocket to use in a pinch. 

The information poured onto the page. It took three days to come up with three original, but elegant models that help a leader plot and track progress made. 

It was also horribly complicated! 

I spent the next two years simply trying to make sense of the complexity that I dumped onto paper. 

The only way to make real sense of the models was to practically apply them in a real leadership situation. 

To my surprise , none of my business owner friends wanted me to apply the crazy and complicated model to their businesses. Pffft!

I was stuck. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The importance of using values to make decisions

Making decisions can be tough. From small decisions, such as what to have for breakfast, to life-changing decisions, like which career path ...