Sunday 12 January 2020

Everything is connected to I Am

"All your arty words and clever philosophies mean nothing to me.

  "Your 'I am' and 'peronal truth' crap has no relevance in my life, or anyone elses for that matter.

  "I work and live in the real world. I have what I want and I'm slowing down for my old age.

  "I don't need you and all your motivational bullshit, because I'm already motivated." He smugly sipped his beer and slumped into his chair.

  "Check!"

 Previously, I would have kept quiet, and left the ignorant to their devices. However, this is the year of the teaspoon. So, buckle up buttercup, because here comes a stirring.

  "You sit confident in the things you have amassed in life; car, house and a seemingly secure job.

 "You are lulled into complacency by objects that break, rust and are stolen, and think you're better off for it. Really?

  "You think 'I am' is empty and disconnected, when your view of self is directly related to the love you get from the God you serve, and from the people that surround you? In this life, we don't get what we pray for, nor what we want. We get what we are.

  "Do you think the guilt and worthlessness you feel when you sit in the quiet of your own presence is seperate from my message of walking in your truth?

  "Is the heartache and loneliness you feel not a direct message from your own 'I am'? Isn't it this torment that drives you to seek the noise and drama of others in the hopes of drowning your pain?

 "Isn't the drama of others the very reason you are three times divorced, and has become the source of fear that you will live alone and die in misery?

 "Excuse me for sharing specific principles in the hope you'll find the narrow path to a better life. The path to destruction the wise man spoke of, is broad to accomodate the complacent, the lazy and the tired. Don't act surprised when your life produces only destruction,  because all of this "crap" is connected.

  "Everything is this power-evolving universe is connected. Your view of God shapes your I Am, which affects your relationships, which shapes your mission. Your end will be a direct result of who you are.

 "You may be ready to retire. Me? I'm working to understand I Am and to walk in my truth by exercising my mission until I die. I would love for you to have a share in this success, but that is your choice. I will walk this path, even if it's alone." 

  Checkmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The importance of using values to make decisions

Making decisions can be tough. From small decisions, such as what to have for breakfast, to life-changing decisions, like which career path ...