Saturday 9 December 2017

100 Posts 100 Days


Indulge me for a moment…

If success is a numbers game, many attempts will surely guarantee success at some stage? What do you think?

In light of the Disney of Destiny article, I have decided to challenge myself to produce 100 posts in 100 days. My main topic is leadership, but I don't plan to stick to it, I plan to write.

 

I am not a professional writer, and decided to see if I could actually do this. The posts will have the hash tag #100posts100days.

 Join me.

Not just in reading the posts, but in producing your own for 100 days. Tag your posts in comments
below or tweet them with the afore mentioned hash tag and let creativity rule!


1. Surprise Visit from my Heart
2. The Dragon Whisperer
3. Disney's of Destiny 
4. Are you as good as you think you are? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The importance of using values to make decisions

Making decisions can be tough. From small decisions, such as what to have for breakfast, to life-changing decisions, like which career path ...